I can't avoid communication
'Cause I wish to learn the culture
I can't avoid the environment
'Cause I wish to learn the geography
I can't avoid the tour
'Cause I wish to learn about the journey
I can't avoid the transportation
'Cause I wish to learn the place of my hospitality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't avoid the travel
I can't avoid communication 'Cause I wish to learn the culture I can't avoid the environment 'Cause I wish to learn...
-
One controversial topic when it come to traveling is about the diseases you can catch while in another place. For example, on Glob...
-
Traveling is a wonderful thing to do. When you travel you get to see new places, meet new people, and experience new things but unfo...
-
I can't avoid communication 'Cause I wish to learn the culture I can't avoid the environment 'Cause I wish to learn...
No comments:
Post a Comment